What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by web pages that the user visits, which contain session data that may be useful later in the web page. The data allows the website to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze the way of interacting with the site.
Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, the information that the user had entered in the browser or the one included in the page request. They can not execute code and can not be used to access the User's equipment.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of web pages. Cookies can not damage computers and that they are activated helps to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
Next, we provide more information so that the different types of cookies that can be used are better understood:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until the web page is left, so that none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and the web page reads them every time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are used, generally, to facilitate the different services offered by the web pages.
Next, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our websites, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those used for correct navigation or cookies that are used to ensure that the content of the website is effectively loaded.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes and, in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data of the activity.
When browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated above and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of Consent
The user may withdraw at any time their consent related to this Cookies Policy, so they will have to eliminate the cookies stored on their computer using the settings and settings of their internet browser.
Management of cookies: Complementary guarantees.
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the settings or browser options. The steps to do it are different for each browser, being able to find instructions in the help menu of each browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, it can have different names. Below, you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this "private mode":
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information about deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2